See also: 2/2
- The cardinal number twenty-two.
- twenty / two
22 (plural 22s)
- (firearms, informal) The .22 Long Rifle calibre.
- (firearms, informal) A firearm chambered in that calibre.
- (rugby) The 22-metre line.
2018 February 24, Paul Rees, “Finn Russell masterminds historic Scotland victory over England”, in The Guardian:
- Jones was also involved in the second try, which started when Russell received the ball near his own 22 and immediately detected that England’s defence was narrow, with Jonny May having strayed infield.