Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: 2/2
- The cardinal number twenty-two.
- twenty / two
22 (plural 22s)
- (firearms, informal) The .22 Long Rifle calibre.
- (firearms, informal) A firearm chambered in that calibre.
- (rugby) The 22-metre line.
- 2018 February 24, Paul Rees, “Finn Russell masterminds historic Scotland victory over England”, in The Guardian, London, archived from the original on 22 April 2018:
- [Huw] Jones was also involved in the second try, which started when [Finn] Russell received the ball near his own 22 and immediately detected that England’s defence was narrow, with Jonny May having strayed infield.
Repetition of English 2, an informal abbreviation of too.
- (SK Standard/Seoul) IPA(key): [tʰutʰu]
- Phonetic hangul: [투투]
|Revised Romanization (translit.)?||tutu|
22 • (tutu)
- (Internet slang, text messaging) That applies to me as well.
- (Internet slang, text messaging) I agree.
- Translingual lemmas
- Translingual numeral symbols
- Translingual terms spelled with numbers
- Hindu-Arabic script
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English words without vowels
- English terms spelled with numbers
- English informal terms
- English terms with quotations
- Korean terms with IPA pronunciation
- Korean lemmas
- Korean phrases
- Korean internet slang
- Korean text messaging slang