Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (ESA, space science) Initialism of Asteroid Impact Mission.
- „Launched in October 2020, AIM will travel to a binary asteroid system – the paired Didymos asteroids, which will come a comparatively close 11 million km to Earth in 2022. The 800 m-diameter main body is orbited by a 170 m moon, informally called ‘Didymoon’.“
- (Internet) AOL Instant Messenger
- (NASA, space science) Aeronomy of Ice in the Mesosphere - a NASA spacecraft
- ^ (2015-03-31), “ESA'S PLANETARY DEFENCE TEST SET FOR 2020” (HTML, in English), European Space Administration, archived from the original on 2015-03-31, retrieved 2015-04-13