Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: adamite
Adamite (plural Adamites)
- A person descended from the biblical Adam.
- (historical) One of a sect of visionaries, who, professing to imitate the state of the biblical Adam, discarded the use of clothing in their assemblies.
- (member of sect): Adamian
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked: "member of religious group"
- Of or pertaining to the Biblical Adam.
- Adamite language
- Adamite sin