Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Akan (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to the Akan people.
- Of or pertaining to the Akan language and other related languages.
- A people who inhabit Ghana and Côte d'Ivoire.
- The Niger-Congo language spoken by these people.
- A group of languages spoken in Ghana.
- A volcano in Hokkaido, Japan.
language group spoken in Ghana
- Wiktionary's coverage of Akan terms
- Akan language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Akan people on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Akan edition of Wiktionary
- ISO 639-1 code ak, ISO 639-3 code aka
- Ethnologue entry for Akan, aka. It's a family of related languages. The individual ones are: