Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Egyptian mythology) The Egyptian god of oases.
- Oisc, also spelled Æsc or Ash, an Anglo-Saxon king of Kent
- A topographic surname, from Middle English for someone who lived near ash trees.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- A diminutive of the female given names Ashley or Ashlee.
- A village and civil parish in Dover district, Kent, England (OS grid ref TR2858).
- A town and civil parish in Guildford borough, Surrey, England, near Aldershot (OS grid ref SU8950).