Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: auxo-
- (Greek mythology) One of the Charites worshipped in Athens.
- (Greek mythology) One of the Horae, and the goddess and personification of the season of Summer; she is the protector of vegetation and plants, and growth and fertility.
- (Charites): Aglaea, Antheia, Charis, Cleta, Eudaimonia, Euphrosyne, Hegemone, Paidia, Pandaisia, Pannychis, Pasithea, Phaenna, Thalia
- (Horae): Thallo (Spring), Carpo (Autumn), Dike (Justice), Eirene (Peace), Eunomia (Order of Law)
- (Seasonal deities): Chione (Winter), Persephone/Proserpina
- (Goddesses of plants/vegetation etc.): Chloris/Flora, Hegemone, Demeter/Ceres
One of the Charites
One of the Horae