Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: balinese
Balinese (countable and uncountable, plural Balinese)
- (uncountable) The language of Bali.
- A native or inhabitant of Bali.
- A long-haired domestic cat breed.
Balinese (not comparable)
- Of or relating to Bali, its inhabitants, or their language or culture.
- 2022 November 26, Virginia Feito, “Sweating Through a Honeymoon in Paradise”, in The New York Times:
- A car is taking us to a traditional Balinese dance at a nearby temple. It is on a cliff top with scenic views of the Indian Ocean and sheathed in what the internet calls a “peaceful ambience.”
of or relating to Bali, or its inhabitants, language or culture
- English terms interfixed with -n-
- English terms suffixed with -ese
- English 3-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- English indeclinable nouns
- English nouns with irregular plurals
- English adjectives
- English uncomparable adjectives
- English terms with quotations
- en:Domestic cats