Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: bertram
- 1598 William Shakespeare: All's Well That Ends Well: Act I, Scene I :
- Be thou blest, Bertram; and succeed thy father / In manners, as in shape!
- 1979 Catherine Aird, Some Die Eloquent, Doubleday (1980), →ISBN, page 77:
- "He doesn't use Bertram," Sloan informed him. "They told me at the bank." "Don't blame him." "He's always known as George." "Never Bertram," noted Leeyes. "People can be funny about Christian names."
male given name
- A male given name from the Germanic languages, equivalent to English Bertram
- A patronymic surname, from given names.
- Berchtram (archaic)
Bertram m (genitive Bertrams, no plural)
Declension of Bertram (uncountable)