Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A town and civil parish in Rushcliffe district, Nottinghamshire, England (OS grid ref SK703343).
- A locale in the United States:
- A ghost town in Jeff Davis County, Georgia.
- A village in Fayette County, Illinois; named for Judge Horatio Bingham.
- A town in Somerset County, Maine; named for Pennsylvania statesman William Bingham.
- An unincorporated community in Sheridan County, Nebraska.
- A ghost town in Dillon County, South Carolina.
- An unincorporated community in Greenbrier County, West Virginia.
- An English habitational surname for someone from the town in Nottinghamshire, or Melcombe Bingham in Dorset.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Bingham is the 1360th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 25941 individuals. Bingham is most common among White (82.0%) and Black/African American (12.7%) individuals.