The house was named to commemorate the Allied victory at the 1704 Battle of Blindheim (near Höchstädt an der Donau in Bavaria). Other places are named after the house, often with an association to the Duchy of Marlborough.
- A rural locality in the Lockyer Valley Region, Queensland, Australia.
- An unincorporated community in the municipality of Chatham-Kent, Ontario, Canada.
- A small inner-city area in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.
- A civil parish of West Oxfordshire district, Oxfordshire, England.
- A town in Marlborough, South Island, New Zealand, the largest in the region.
- An unincorporated community in Gloucester Township, Camden County, New Jersey, United States.
- A small town in Schoharie County, New York, United States.
- A small town in Marlboro County, South Carolina, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Albemarle County, Virginia, United States.
Blenheim (plural Blenheims)
- A colour variation of two toy spaniel breeds, chestnut brown with pearl white markings.