Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A mountainous region of New South Wales, Australia.
- A small mountain range on Ellesmere Island, Nunavut, Canada.
- A mountain range located in the northeastern Ituri Province of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- The longest mountain range in Jamaica.
- A mountain range of rugged hills in West Otago, in southern New Zealand.
- A mountain range in the northeastern section of the Aïr Massif, Niger.
- A mountain range in the western United States, located largely in northeastern Oregon and stretching into southeastern Washington.
Many other countries also refer to other ranges as Blue Mountains, either as the official name, or as a literal translation of the original name.