Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A surname from Irish [in turn originating as a patronymic] derived from Brian.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- A community in the Rural Municipality of Benson No. 35, Saskatchewan, Canada
- A number of places in the United States:
- An unincorporated community in Jackson County, Alabama.
- A city in Saline County, Arkansas.
- A village in Fulton County, Illinois.
- A town in Jay County, Indiana.
- An unincorporated community in Clinton County, Iowa.
- A township in Graham County, Kansas.
- A locality in Curtis Township, Alcona County, Michigan.
- A neighbourhood within Powderhorn, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- An extinct town in Douglas County, Missouri.
- A township in Fillmore County, Nebraska.
- A former township in Logan County, North Dakota.
- A minor city in Hamlin County, South Dakota.
- A neighbourhood in north-east Seattle, Washington.
- An unincorporated community in Langlade County, Wisconsin.