Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Gilbertese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Gilbertese adjectives: Gilbertese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Gilbertese interjections: Gilbertese terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Gilbertese nouns: Gilbertese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Gilbertese numerals: Gilbertese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Gilbertese verbs: Gilbertese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.