Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Mayo lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Mayo adjectives: Mayo terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Mayo adverbs: Mayo terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Mayo interjections: Mayo terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Mayo morphemes: Mayo word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Mayo nouns: Mayo terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Mayo numerals: Mayo terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Mayo pronouns: Mayo terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Mayo verbs: Mayo terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Mayo lemmas"
The following 120 pages are in this category, out of 120 total.