Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Mozarabic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Mozarabic adjectives: Mozarabic terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Mozarabic adverbs: Mozarabic terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Mozarabic morphemes: Mozarabic word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Mozarabic nouns: Mozarabic terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Mozarabic prepositions: Mozarabic adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Mozarabic pronouns: Mozarabic terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Mozarabic verbs: Mozarabic terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Mozarabic lemmas"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.