Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Nauruan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Nauruan adjectives: Nauruan terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Nauruan adverbs: Nauruan terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Nauruan conjunctions: Nauruan terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Nauruan multiword terms: Nauruan lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Nauruan nouns: Nauruan terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Nauruan numerals: Nauruan terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Nauruan particles: Nauruan terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Nauruan pronouns: Nauruan terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Nauruan verbs: Nauruan terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Nauruan lemmas"
The following 125 pages are in this category, out of 125 total.