Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Oromo lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Oromo adjectives: Oromo terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Oromo nouns: Oromo terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Oromo numerals: Oromo terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Oromo proper nouns: Oromo nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Oromo verbs: Oromo terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Oromo lemmas"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.