Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Samogitian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Samogitian adjectives: Samogitian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Samogitian conjunctions: Samogitian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Samogitian morphemes: Samogitian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Samogitian multiword terms: Samogitian lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Samogitian nouns: Samogitian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Samogitian proper nouns: Samogitian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Samogitian verbs: Samogitian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Samogitian lemmas"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total.