Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Unami lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Unami adjectives: Unami terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Unami adverbs: Unami terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Unami conjunctions: Unami terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Unami nouns: Unami terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Unami numerals: Unami terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Unami pronouns: Unami terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Unami verbs: Unami terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Unami lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 222 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)