See also: christard
Christard (plural Christards)
- (slang, religious slur) A Christian.
- 2011 August 16, Jillette, Penn, God, No!: Signs You May Already Be an Atheist and Other Magical Tales, New York: Simon & Schuster, →ISBN, OL 25074653M, LCC PN6231.R4 J55 2011, page 129:
- We don't have any friends who are Christards or into any kind of faith-based hooey, so our children will just think that “damn it” naturally follows “god” like “fucker” naturally follows “mother.”
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:Christard.
- religitard (slang, derogatory)