Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (chiefly US) A male given name transferred from the place name (the River Clyde in Scotland).
- A major river in Scotland, flowing from South Lanarkshire council area, past North Lanarkshire council area, through Glasgow council area, and past Renfrewshire council area and West Dunbartonshire council area, to the Firth of Clyde.
- A suburb of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- A suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- A village in northern Alberta, Canada.
- A community in the township of North Dumfries, Regional Municipality of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
- A small town in Central Otago, New Zealand.
- A census-designated place in Contra Costa County, California.
- An unincorporated community in Imperial County, California.
- A ghost town in Bryan County, Georgia.
- A small city in Cloud County, Kansas.
- An unincorporated community in Highland Township, Oakland County, Michigan.
- A census-designated place and unincorporated community in Franklin Township, Somerset County, New Jersey.
- A village in Wayne County, New York.
- A town in Haywood County, North Carolina.
- An unincorporated community and ghost town in Cavalier County, North Dakota.
- A city in Sandusky County, Ohio.
- An unincorporated community in Indiana County, Pennsylvania.
- An unincorporated community in Darlington County, South Carolina.
- A small city in Callahan County, Texas.
- A small town and unincorporated community in Iowa County, Wisconsin.
- An unincorporated community in the town of Ahnapee, Kewaunee County, Wisconsin.
- a male given name from the Celtic languages