Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: cowan
- A Scottish surname; an anglicization of mac Eoghainn (“son of Ewen”)
- An Irish surname; an anglicization of mac Eógain (“son of Owen”)
- A Jewish surname; a variant of Cohen.
- A city in Tennessee; named after Dr. James Benjamin Cowan, a Civil War-era doctor whose family had lived in the area since the early 1800s.
- A town in New South Wales. Apparently an anglicization of a Yuin-Kuric word meaning “big water”.
- A town in Manitoba.
- A CDP in California.