Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
DP (plural DPs)
- (slang) Initialism of double penetration.
- Initialism of director of photography.
- Initialism of displaced person. (an obsolete term for a refugee)
- (chemistry) Initialism of degree of polymerization.
- Initialism of display picture. (used in social networking sites usually)
- Initialism of dynamic positioning.
- Initialism of data processing.
- (baseball, softball) Initialism of double play.
- Abbreviation of determiner phrase.
- (fandom slang) Initialism of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.
- Abbreviation of Darbo Partija.
- (politics) Initialism of Demokrat Parti (Democratic Party)