Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An English occupational surname for a dyer of cloth.
- A town in Indiana, a suburb of Chicago; named for early settler Martha Dyer Hart.
- A city in Tennessee.
- A city in Arkansas; named for S. M. Dyer, who bought the town's land.
- A census-designated place in Nevada; named for nearby Dyer's Ranch.
- An unincorporated community in West Virginia; named for postmaster G. M. Dyer.
- A river in Maine; running from Jefferson into the Sheepscot River at the village of Sheepscot in Newcastle.
- A bay near Steuben, Maine.