Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Initialism of .
- (US) Initialism of .
- (organic chemistry) Initialism of .
- 2006, Gordon L. Robertson, “Structure and Related Properties of Plastic Polymers”, in Food Packaging: Principles and Practice, 2nd edition, CRC Press, →ISBN, page 25:
- For copolymers of ethylene, the other comonomer can be an alkene such as propene, butene, hexene or octene, or a compound having a polar functional group such as vinyl acetate (VA), acrylic acid (AA), ethyl acetate (EA), methyl acrylate (MA) or vinyl alcohol (VOH).
- (law) Initialism of .
- (computing) Initialism of .
- (computing, biology) Initialism of .