Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: eagle
- A surname, from the name of the bird as a byname. See eagle.
- A city in Alaska.
- Any of a number of rivers in the United States and Canada.
- A town in Colorado, USA, and the county seat of Eagle County.
- A city in Idaho.
- A village in Michigan.
- A village in Nebraska.
- A town in New York.
- A village in Wisconsin.
Eagle (plural Eagles)
- (Scouting) An Eagle Scout.
- (Scouting) An advancement to the Eagle Scout rank.
- When will Roderick get his Eagle?