Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Earthwoman (plural Earthwomen)
- (usually science fiction) A female inhabitant of Earth.
– 1934 September, Kelly, Frank King, “Famine on Mars”, Astounding Stories, volume 14, number 1, page 77:
- One was what had been born in me, what had been inextricably entangled in the structure of the germ cell from which I had been created; the other remembered all the long years on Earth when I, in common with every other Earthman and Earthwoman, had been flexed and shaped by the insistent pounding of the Combine; my brain had been conditioned to believe what it was desired that I should believe, and nothing beyond that.
- Brave New Words: The Oxford Dictionary of Science Fiction, Oxford University Press, 2007, p. 48
- earthwoman n. at the OED Science Fiction Citations Project