Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Eucharist (plural Eucharists)
- (Christianity) The Christian sacrament of Holy Communion.
- (by extension) A Christian religious service in which this sacrament is enacted.
- The substances received during this sacrament, namely the bread and wine, seen as Christ’s body and blood.
- (sacrament): Holy Communion, Communion
- (religious service): Holy Communion, Communion, Mass, Divine Liturgy, (informal) church
- (substances received): the elements
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.