Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: eucharist
Eucharist (plural Eucharists)
- (Christianity) The Christian sacrament of Holy Communion.
- (by extension) A Christian religious service in which this sacrament is enacted.
- The substances received during this sacrament, namely the bread and wine, seen as Christ’s body and blood.
- Synonym: the elements
- (substances): Precious Blood (Roman Catholicism)
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked