- From Manding languages, ultimately from Fula root ful- (pul-)
Fula (plural Fulas or Fula)
- Fulani (from Hausa; ultimately from Fula root ful- [pul-])
- Fulbe (from Fula plural noun Fulɓe)
- Fulah, Foolah (dated)
- Peul (French equivalent; ultimately from Fula root ful- [pul-] via Wolof)
- Note: These translations may be for the plural form.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- Wiktionary's coverage of Fula terms
- ISO 639-1 code ff, ISO 639-3 code ful. It's a family of related languages. The individual ones are:
- Ethnologue entry for Western Niger Fulfulde, fuh
- Ethnologue entry for Central-Eastern Niger Fulfulde, fuq
- Ethnologue entry for Nigerian Fulfulde, fuv
- Ethnologue entry for Adamawa Fulfulde, fub
- Ethnologue entry for Bagirmi Fulfulde, fui
- Fula (West African people)