Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Godzirra (evoking a Japanese accent)
- A fictional Japanese monster (kaiju) from a series of science-fiction films.
- 2012 May 20, Nathan Rabin, “TV: Review: THE SIMPSONS (CLASSIC): “Marge Gets A Job” (season 4, episode 7; originally aired 11/05/1992)”, in The Onion AV Club:
- What other television show would feature a gorgeously designed sequence where a horrifically mutated Pierre and Marie Curie, their bodies swollen to Godzilla-like proportions from prolonged exposure to the radiation that would eventually kill them, destroy an Asian city with their bare hands like vengeance-crazed monster-Gods?
Japanese science-fiction monster
Godzilla (plural Godzillas)
- (figurative) Anything that is an extremely large or dramatic example of its type.
- a Godzilla of a tower building
- (The addition of quotations indicative of this usage is being sought):