Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: goliath
- A giant who, according to the Bible, was vanquished in battle with King David.
- A male given name from Hebrew
Goliath (plural Goliaths)
- (figurative) Any large person or thing; someone or something that is abnormally large or powerful.
- That Goliath is so big and strong, the little man will never stand a chance against him if he on his wrong side.
- The whisky category is a Goliath within the drinks industry.
- A very large champagne bottle with the capacity of about 27 liters, equivalent to 36 standard bottles.
Goliath m (genitive Goliaths)
- Goliath (biblical character)