Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A small town in Dumfries and Galloway council area, Scotland, to the south of the more famous village of Gretna Green.
- An unincorporated urban community in Manitoba, Canada, on the border with North Dakota, USA.
- A small township in Tasmania, Australia.
- A small city in Gadsden County, Florida, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Phillips County, Kansas, United States.
- A city, the parish seat of Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, United States.
- A city in Sarpy County, Nebraska, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Logan County, Ohio, United States.
- A town in Pittsylvania County, Virginia, United States.