Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: griffin
- An Irish surname, an anglicization of Ó Gríobhtha or Ó Grifín
- A Welsh patronymic surname.
- A male given name from Welsh derived from Griffinus, a latinized form of Griffith.
- (rare) A female given name.
- A city, the county seat of Spalding County, Georgia, United States, named for landowner Col. Lewis Lawrence Griffin.
- A suburb of Brisbane, Queensland; named for a family of early settlers.
- A town in Indiana; named for postmaster Samuel Griffin.
- A community in Saskatchewan.
- An unincorporated community in Missouri.
- A former settlement in Illinois.