Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: griffin
- An Irish surname, an anglicization of Ó Gríobhtha or Ó Grifín
- A surname from Welsh [in turn originating as a patronymic].
- A male given name from Welsh derived from Griffinus, a latinized form of Gruffudd.
- A male given name from Cornish derived from Gryffyn, of relation to the Welsh name.
- (rare) A female given name.
- A city, the county seat of Spalding County, Georgia, United States, named for landowner Col. Lewis Lawrence Griffin.
- A suburb of Brisbane, Queensland; named for a family of early settlers.
- A town in Indiana; named for postmaster Samuel Griffin.
- A community in Saskatchewan.
- An unincorporated community in Missouri.
- A former settlement in Illinois.
- English 2-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:English/ɪfɪn/2 syllables
- English terms with homophones
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from Welsh
- English surnames from patronymics
- English terms with rare senses
- English given names
- English female given names
- en:Cities in Georgia, USA
- en:Cities in the United States
- en:County seats of Georgia, USA
- en:Places in Georgia, USA
- en:Places in the United States
- en:Suburbs in Queensland
- en:Places in Queensland
- en:Places in Australia
- en:Towns in Indiana, USA
- en:Towns in the United States
- en:Places in Indiana, USA
- en:Villages in Saskatchewan
- en:Villages in Canada
- en:Places in Saskatchewan
- en:Places in Canada
- en:Unincorporated communities in Missouri, USA
- en:Unincorporated communities in the United States
- en:Places in Missouri, USA
- en:Historical settlements
- en:Places in Illinois, USA
- English unisex given names
- English eponyms