Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (computer languages) A scripting programming language most commonly used to add interactive features to webpages.
scripting programming language
- 2005, Al Kernek, Put Your Business Online, 2nd edition, Pacifica Endeavors, →ISBN, page 138:
- 2006, Joe Kraynak, Que’s Official Internet Yellow Pages, Que Publishing, →ISBN, page 469:
- 2008, Peter Kent, Search Engine Optimization For Dummies, 3rd edition, Wiley, →ISBN:
- 2019, Shailesh Kumar Shivakumar, Sourabhh Sethii, Building Digital Experience Platforms: A Guide to Developing Next-Generation Enterprise Applications, Apress, →ISBN, page 237: