Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An English patronymic surname.
- A town in the Tenterfield Shire, on the Northern Tablelands, New South Wales, Australia, on the border with Queensland.
- A settlement in Saint Mary parish, on Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda.
- A small town in Hamilton County, Florida, United States.
- A tiny city in Decatur County, Kansas, United States.
- A city, the parish seat of Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States.
- An unincorporated area and census-designated place in Garrett County, Maryland, United States.
- A city in St. Louis County, Missouri, United States.
- A small town in Pawnee County, Oklahoma, United States.
- An unincorporated community in the town of Schoepke, Oneida County, Wisconsin, United States.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Jennings is the 347th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 89,700 individuals. Jennings is most common among White (70.87%) and Black (23.06%) individuals.