Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Nubian (plural Nubians)
- An inhabitant of ancient Nubia or a person of Nubian descent.
- (now largely obsolete) An African or person of African descent, especially sub-Saharan Africa.
- (Afrocentrism) A person with dark skin, as of Africans and people of African descent.
inhabitant of ancient Nubia or a person of Nubian descent
- Pertaining to Nubia, its people or its language.
- (now largely obsolete) Pertaining to Africa, especially sub-Saharan Africa, and its people or language.
- (Afrocentrism) Dark-skinned, as of Africans and people of African descent
pertaining to Nubia, its people or its language