Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
* POM refers to a Prescription Only Medication. This is a medicine that is only available with a valid prescription. You cannot buy this type of medication over the counter without a prescription. E.g. atorvastatin in UK
- (chemistry) Initialism of polyoxometalate.
- (computing) Initialism of Project Object Model.
- (organic chemistry) Initialism of polyoxymethylene.
- Project Object Model on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Project Object Model (computing)
- POM Reference: Project Object Model (computing)