Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- Initialism of patent and trademark office. (United States Patent and Trademark Office), usually abbreviated USPTO.
- (United States Patent and Trademark Office): USPTO
United States Patent and Trademark Office
PTO (plural PTOs)
- Initialism of parent-teacher organization.
- (parent-teacher organization): PTA (“parent-teacher association”)
Parent Teacher Organization
- Please turn over (written at the end of the text on a page to say that it continues overleaf)
- Paid time off
- power take-off, a powered shaft for driving auxiliary equipment.
Powered shaft for driving auxiliary equipment