Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Parthénope
- (Greek mythology) One of the sirens, daughter of the god Achelous and the Muse Terpsichore.
- (historical) A Greek settlement (ca. 9th c. BCE) named after the siren which later became the Italian city of Naples.
- (astronomy) 11 Parthenope, a main belt asteroid.
- Synonym: 11 Parthenope
One of the Sirens from Greek mythology
- Parthenope on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- 11 Parthenope on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- History of Naples on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Obsolete spelling of (used in Portugal until September 1911 and died out in Brazil during the 1920s).