Jump to navigation Jump to search
Silesian (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to Silesia
of or pertaining to Silesia
Silesian (plural Silesians)
inhabitant of Silesia
- (uncountable) Lower Silesian, Germanic language or dialect spoken in southwestern parts of what is now Poland (Lower Silesia).
- (uncountable) Upper Silesian, West Slavic dialect spoken in southwestern parts of Poland and the Czech Republic.
- (Germanic language or dialect): Silesian German, Lower Silesian
- (Slavic language or dialect): Upper Silesian
Germanic language or dialect — See also translations at Lower Silesian