Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: slavić
- (abbreviation): Sl.
Slavic (not comparable)
- Of the Slavs, their culture or the branch of the Indo-European languages associated with them.
of the Slavs, their culture or languages
- Any of various languages spoken by the Slavic peoples, such as Proto-Slavic, Common Slavic, Old Church Slavic, or the modern Slavic languages.
- It is a commonly known fact that formal marks of perfective aspect in Slavic are prefixes.
- Church Slavic, Church Slavonic
- East Slavic, East Slavonic
- South Slavic, South Slavonic
- West Slavic, West Slavonic