Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A placename
- A town in and the county town of Staffordshire, England.
- The Borough of Stafford, a local government district in Staffordshire formed in 1974, with its headquarters in the county town.
- An unincorporated community in Humboldt County, California, United States.
- A town in Tolland County, Connecticut, United States.
- A small city in Stafford County, Kansas, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Holt County, Nebraska, United States.
- A town in Genesee County, New York, United States.
- A village in Monroe County, Ohio, United States.
- A city in Fort Bend County and Harris County, Texas, United States.
- A census-designated place, the county seat of Stafford County, Virginia, United States; also known as Stafford Courthouse.
- A suburb of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- An industrial suburb of Johannesburg, South Africa.
- An English habitational surname from the place name.
- (rare) An unknown-gender given name transferred from the surname
Stafford (plural Staffords)
- A Staffordshire bull terrier.
- 2016 October 6, Clare Damodaran, “Staffords are a loyal and lovable breed that are great with children. Digger had a great time on the walk playing with the other dogs and enjoying the lovely weather.”, in Daily Record:
- Staffords are a loyal and lovable breed that are great with children. Digger had a great time on the walk playing with the other dogs and enjoying the lovely weather.
- 2018 August 7, “Staffordshire Bull Terrier”, in DogTime:
- Like all terriers, Staffords are diggers, so it is important to reinforce fences by embedding them in concrete or burying chicken wire at the bottom to prevent escapes.
- 2019 March 12, Eleanor Ovens, “Crufts 2019: South Cumbria's winners and contenders”, in The Mail:
- Staffords are an amazing breed to own and to be invited to compete at crufts is an honour.
- (surname): de Stafford