Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Are these just translations? They should probably be moved to the respective English pages. Nadando 21:17, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
- These items reflect a contributor's theories about a relationship between Indo-European languages and Korean. I have moved them here from the article because they are considered very speculative, AFAICT. DCDuring TALK 15:32, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
- 바퀴 (bakwi) wheel
- Latin currere "to run"
- Greek (gyros) "circle, ring"
- German Kreis "circle, ring"
- Dutch kruiwagen "wheelbarrow"
- Old English crœt "cart"
- Japanese 車 (くるま, kuruma) "cart, car"
- Old English hweogol
- Old Church Slavonic коло (kolo)
- Croatian, Czech, Polish, Slovene kolo
- Russian, Ukrainian, Slovak koleso
- Hungarian kerék