Talk:do a 180
The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
180 has "do a 180" in an example sentence, and a usage note saying it's used with do. Actually, you can hang, make, or flip a 180 as well, and you can say things like "it was a complete 180 from". There doesn't seem to be anything idiomatic about having do in this phrase. Chuck Entz (talk) 03:37, 27 October 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. DAVilla 11:26, 27 October 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. But the sense of 180 should be expanded, or another definition added. My understanding of 180 is when a car does a screeching U-turn. --Dmol (talk) 09:57, 28 October 2012 (UTC)
- Delete Nothing idiomatic about the use with do. DCDuring TALK 13:51, 28 October 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. - -sche (discuss) 00:36, 31 October 2012 (UTC)
- Redirect to 180.—msh210℠ (talk) 06:53, 9 November 2012 (UTC)
- Deleted. (But if someone wants to redirect it to [], be my guest.) —RuakhTALK 04:55, 2 February 2013 (UTC)