Appears to have limited use from the 2002 movie Kim Possible and resulting cult/catch phrase following.
Movie Title: Kim Possible (2002) as Rufus:
[Ron has poured nachos onto a tortilla]
- Kim : What are you doing?
- Ron : Taco meets nacho. I call it the "naco"!
- Kim : I call it "gross beyond reason."
- Rufus : Mmm! Naco!
Googled in absence of "taco" or "nacho", "naco" yields assorted acronyms. It may also be a place name.--Dvortygirl 06:51, 18 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Not NACO, but Naco, a pleace name in the Dominican Republic perhaps? --Connel MacKenzie 01:26, 24 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- I've spent more time than I care to admit going through google results and find no authoritative source citing "naco". --Stranger 03:20, 9 September 2005 (UTC)