Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Multiple film, resin, coatings, fabric and surface protectors made with PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) or fluoropolymer and surfactants not made with PTFE.
- 2016 November 9, James Eagle, Donald Trump: Why is the world so surprised?, retrieved 30 October 2017:
- ...tweeting in defiance at all those horrendous scandals that were meant to destroy his campaign. He made teflon look sticky.
Teflon (not comparable)
- (informal, of a politician) Having an undamageable reputation (by analogy with nonstick Teflon surfaces).
- 1995, Liz Cunningham, Talking Politics: Choosing the President in the Television Age:
- But Ronald Reagan, by everybody's definition, was the Teflon president, and it wasn't that the media tried to touch him and failed.