Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Resembling or pertaining to the philosophy, rhetoric, and style of Donald Trump (born 1946), the American president, business and real-estate magnate, socialite, author, and television personality.
- 2017, Elise Jordan, Time, 31 January:
- Operating in a command climate of Trumpian instability, the most senior and public White House officials are party to profoundly destabilizing acts.
- 2018, David Brody, Scott Lamb, The Faith of Donald J. Trump: A Spiritual Biography, →ISBN:
- The made-up "bible verses" were of course in the form of Trumpian tweets.
- 2020, Garrett Epps, The Atlantic, Chuck Schumer Needs to Watch Himself, 6 March:
- Beyond that, Schumer’s threat was Trumpian—a judge who displeases me will pay a price. His retraction was equally Trumpian: I didn’t threaten anyone. It would be okay if I had because in Brooklyn we threaten people all the time, but those aren’t threats, and anyway I would never, ever do what I just did.
resembling or pertaining to the philosophy, rhetoric, and style of Donald Trump
Trumpian (plural Trumpians)