Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (international standards) Indeterminately reserved ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code for Nigeria.
- Synonym: NGA (for general use)
This is an indeterminately reserved code, included as part of ISO 3166-1 due to its use in designating road vehicles under the 1949 Geneva Convention on Road Traffic, and is not endorsed for general use by the ISO. The general-purpose code for Nigeria is NGA.
WAN (plural WANs)
- (networking) Acronym of wide area network.
- Message latency is much more of an issue on a WAN than on a LAN.
(abbreviation) wide area network
Unadapted borrowing from English WAN.
WAN f (plural WANs)
- (networking) WAN (wide area network)
- Translingual lemmas
- Translingual symbols
- ISO 3166-1 alpha-3
- English 1-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:English/æn/1 syllable
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English acronyms
- Portuguese terms borrowed from English
- Portuguese unadapted borrowings from English
- Portuguese terms derived from English
- Portuguese terms with IPA pronunciation
- Portuguese lemmas
- Portuguese nouns
- Portuguese countable nouns
- Portuguese feminine nouns