Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Networking
Audio (US) (file)
- The act of working using computer network.
- The act of connecting computers into network.
- The act of meeting new people in a business or social context.
act of working using a computer network
act of connecting computers into network
meeting new people
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
networking m (uncountable)
- networking (meeting new people)