Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Networking
Audio (US) (file)
- Present participle of network.
- The act of working using computer network.
- The act of connecting computers into network.
- The act of meeting new people in a business or social context.
meeting new people
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.