Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An Irish surname transferred from the nickname of Anglo-Norman origin, meaning Briton or foreigner. Also a translation of Breathnach, with the same meaning.
- A hamlet in Cypress County, Alberta, Canada.
- A hamlet in Norfolk County, Ontario, Canada.
- A statutory town in Baca County, Colorado, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Porterfield, Marinette County, Wisconsin, United States.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Walsh is the 295th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 105,079 individuals. Walsh is most common among White (94.5%) individuals.